Irish band marching clear as day in front of TD Bank at the Saint Patrick's Day Parade in New Haven

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Saint Patrick's day Parade of March 14 2010 wasn't too bad this year

The St Patrick's Day Parade was particularly short this year. I was looking forward to the parade living up to it's tradition. Their were no fights hardly any women wearing skirts come on these are the thing that every college boy looks forward to. This year the rain kept us from being able to do much but the funny thing is I could've sworn last year the St Patrick's Day parade suffered from rain interference also. In 2007 I remember the St Patrick's Day Parade was so loosely controlled that I was able to get into the club at 19 years old because you know all the clubs are open for free I guess but I was going into the club seeing more kids who were younger than me than were the same age and they were drinking alcohol and all that. I didn't really consume any alcohol that day I just ate a ton of free food. My home boy bumped into one of the guards and got yelled at so loud the whole club paused for a second but anyways, I thought back then the parade may have been starting to die down. Back then was nothing compared to now. I remember back at the St Patrick's day parade in 2008 I didn't see cops anywhere. There were females peeing out in public yea folks I kid you not some of the most hottest looking college girls were pulling their pants down letting it all hang out and peeing in front of everybody.This year their were cops on every single corner of the St Patrick's Day parade in New Haven. I remember years when i couldn't even walk through to get to the parade because their were too many people blocking the way but not this year. I will admit this year I seen a lot of drunk people. It's like a tenth of the population turns into drunk zombies downtown when the St Patrick's Day Parade comes I don't usually drink when I go there I like to be sober so I can enjoy checking out all the beautiful women that St Patrick's day parade brings. I checked out a few clubs this year nothing special but i went to the parade by my self this year no thanks to my so called friend Ben Ortiz aka Ben2funny4u but despite all the set backs i had a blast gathering footage and pictures for my blog. No I'm not Irish but lets be real how many people that go to the St Patrick's Day Parade are really Irish.


Things clear up as the marching ban walks in the St Patricks Day Parade in New Haven Connecticut March 14, 2010Things clear up as the marching ban walks in the St Patrick's Day Parade in New Haven Connecticut March 14 2010 on Church st infront of Thai Pan Asian restaurant

Irish band marching clear as day in front of TD Bank at the Saint Patricks Day Parade in New Haven Connecticut March 14, 2010Peep the little ones in front of Td bank at the St Patrick's Day parade In New Haven March 14 2010

Men with muskets walking past Caffe BotettegaSaint Patricks Day Parade in New Haven Connecticut March 14, 2010 Check out the colonial dressed men with muskets in front of Caffe Bottega at the St Patrick's Day parade In New Haven March 14 2010

People holding up flags and muskets at the Saint Patricks Day Parade in New Haven Connecticut March 14, 2010 A group holding up three different flags at the St Patrick's Day Parade In New Haven Connecticut March 14 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment